Sunday, February 28, 2010

Big girl peddling on her bicycle!

Ava is starting to peddle on her bike all by herself! She's so determined. She doesn't want us to push her at all. I think we need to invest in a new bike that's easier for her to peddle. This one was great for when she was little since we could push her with the handle, but it's hard for her to peddle and steer right now as she's learning. Anyone have a good recommendation for a tricycle that's easy for the little ones? With Spring just around the corner, I'm sure we'll be putting a lot of miles on it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Ava!!

    Grace has one that you are more than welcome to have. It's just a Dora one - defintly not one I would have picked out but it was a gift. Emma is actually getting a new tricycle for her birthday this week so I was going to give Grace's old one to goodwill if you want to use it for a while. Just a thought. Grace got a big girl bike for her 3rd birthday and Ava might be ready for that too this summer since she is so tall. If you want it let me know - I don't mind either way!

    ReplyDelete