Monday, December 7, 2009

Maternity Leave Comes to An End





I'm sad to say that this is my last week at home on maternity leave. The time has gone so fast - especially the last few weeks! Doug's family was in town for Thanksgiving and the next thing you know, I have only days left before I return to work. I'm ready to get back into the swing of things, but really got used to be home over these last few months. I'm trying to savor this last week but also get the final things done on my to-do list - deliver Christmas packages and cards, finish Christmas shopping, work on my scrap books - Oh just too much to do! I made some good progress over the weekend and today, so I'm feeling good about that. Here are a couple pictures from our visit with Doug's family. Ava had Santa visit her school today, so we got 2 pictures with Santa this year! We were rushing out of the house to get to school early, so Mia was still wearing her pj's in the picture. They weren't even her Christmas pj's. You do what you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment